Credit Management Trainee Program - Ferguson Enterprises
- Ferguson is looking to train our future leaders from the ground-up, beginning in our
entry-level Credit Management Trainee Program.
How We Train You:
- You will begin in a designated training location for 18-24 months where you will train
1-on-1 with a Credit Manager, learning what it means to be successful in credit and
customer satisfaction. You will work closely with our credit department, customers
and sales force to ensure you have all the tools needed to be a competent credit associate.
- Upon successful completion of the Credit Trainee Program, you will be promoted to
either an entry-level Market Credit Manager or an entry-level National Credit Operations
Manager. You will have the opportunity to remain in your training location or relocate
for your promotion, pending availability. Availability is based on business needs
and with consideration to your geographic preferences.
What Happens After Training:
- As an entry-level Market Credit Manager, you will work together with our sales and
management teams to make strategic decisions that affect our company’s largest asset,
accounts receivable, and our company’s earnings overall. To do so, you will provide
exceptional customer service for existing and prospective customers. You will also
be prepared to make decisions on extending lines of credit, pursue collections and
find creative solutions for Ferguson’s customers.
- As an entry-level National Credit Operations Manager, you will have the opportunity
to work remotely once you’re established in the role. You will manage a team of approximately
8-10 associates and guide them on day-to-day business processes. You will be responsible
for completing the daily credit related work streams (tasks) required for your department.
There is a lot of room for creativity in this role. You will have the opportunity
to help build out a department and drive new technology.
What You Need to Succeed:
- A desire to lead by serving others
- An understanding of the value of a long-lasting relationship, delivering to both the
business and our customers
- Passion for teamwork and community investment
- Ability to take accountability and problem-solving skills
- An interest in supporting our world-class customer service in our growing businesses
- If you have a bachelor's degree or 4+ years of military experience and want to explore openings
within our 1400+ Ferguson locations across the country, apply TODAY!