Professional Development Program (for graduating seniors):
This program focuses on providing you with the opportunity to grow your professional skills along with the Niagara business. The program will give you the opportunity to experience several different assignments in a variety of departments that will ultimately lead you to a full-time role. The goal of the program is to transform recent college graduates or rising seniors into high-performing Analysts, Specialists, or Engineers in the business. Additionally, the program supports the individual’s growth through exposure to the business, skill development, and networking opportunities. Specifically, you will participate in monthly learning sessions that will cover topics like time management, professional communication, and personal brand!
- During the financial close at end of every month, team is responsible to provide supply chain financials and run analysis on data
- Help build financial models to evaluate capital investment opportunities
- Team pulls data, analysis data, and provide recommendations back to supply chain
- Programming which includes using R to pull large data sets and it can do calculation
- Warehouse and manufacturing optimization projects and their impact on cost-saving initiatives
Preferred Qualifications & Education
- Enrolled as a junior, senior or recent graduate
- Basic Accounting understanding, Researching skills, proficiency in Excel/accounting software experience
- Communications (written and verbal), Analytical, Detailed-Oriented
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and adapt in a fast-changing and often ambiguous situation, inquisitiveness, great communication skills, can-do attitude
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Internships begin summer (May/June 2020)
- PDP participants begin anytime between January to July 2020
- HQ (Diamond Bar, California)
About Niagara Bottling, LLC
A leading beverage manufacturer where the career opportunities are endless.
Niagara Bottling is a leading beverage manufacturer serving some of the largest club, grocery, convenience and e-commerce retailers. With more than 30 manufacturing locations across the country, we attribute our explosive growth to our greatest competitive advantage — our Team Members. We’re a fast-paced, innovative company fueled by our people and our culture. We reward success and learn from our failures. By joining the Niagara Family, you’ll work with cutting edge manufacturing technology and have the opportunity to lead like an owner, every day.
Every level of our organization needs talented and dedicated Team Members to continue growing the success of our company. At Niagara, our Team Members:
Lead Like an Owner
We think and act like owners, treating every decision as if we owned the company.
InnovACT Every Day
We not only innovate, but we also put new ideas into action quickly.
Find a Way
We overcome the odds and accomplish feats that may seem impossible to others.
Empowered To Be Great
We make an impact every day through driving action and sharing ideas.