A representative of Strategic Financial Partners is part of a diverse culture that allows a great amount of flexibility. We make a recognizable difference in peoples’ lives and help them navigate their finances. We develop a financial plan after assessing client’s needs, offering peace of mind and help them become financially responsible.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients
- Provide solid financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Grow personally and professionally in knowledge & skills through ongoing mentorship and training
- Networking and community involvement
- Strong interpersonal skills and client focused
- Networking and marketing ability
- Presentation and organization skills
- Determined, goal-oriented, and self-motivated
Our advisors are supported by a diverse group of specialists able to provide the knowledge and tools needed to become successful and a valuable resource for our clients.
Our 10 week internship program introduces candidates to the financial services industry and learn the financial planning process, business development and culture of our organization.understand the process of completing a financial plan. Upon completion, the candidate will have the insight to determine if an ongoing career is right for them.
About Strategic Financial Partners