About Graphic Packaging International:
Graphic Packaging International, (NYSE: GPK), headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a leader in packaging design and innovation, serving hundreds of the world’s most recognized brands. You’ve probably purchased food, beverages or other consumer products sold in our packaging. Our focus on customer service has made us one of the world’s largest manufacturers of folding cartons, and we hold a leading market position in coated unbleached kraft, coated recycled board, microwave packaging, and machinery. We continue to set new standards for our industry, always looking ahead to help our customers meet changing consumer demands and their business goals. We combine market-specific expertise and innovative thinking to create inspired packaging. Graphic Packaging has over 17,000 employees working in more than 60 locations in North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefit programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who make our company successful. At Graphic Packaging, we know that our greatest asset is our people. For more information, visit www.graphicpkg.com.
Mission / Summary:
Graphic Packaging International’s Finance Leadership Development Program is a high-visibility, 12-month finance leadership program:
- Learning curriculum and assessments designed to develop manufacturing finance skills, provide fast-track industry experience, teach “hands-on” business development processes and strategies
- Develop relationships with Executive leadership: you are paired with an Executive sponsor, leadership mentor, and an onsite manager
- Make in-person presentations to Leadership team with other LDPs
- Lead finance projects—sometimes individual projects, and sometimes leading a team—that impact key business initiatives
Relocation is a threshold requirement, and we provide relocation assistance to support you. We operate throughout North America, and we need finance leaders who are on the ground where our operations and clients are.
- Proactively complete learning curriculum and pass assessments
- Manage, report regularly upon, and complete your projects
- Perform and/or manage all aspects of customer service and related sales service
- Actively participate in special project teams of which you are a part
- Other duties as assigned
Background / Experience:
- Your prior experiences must demonstrate initiative, intellectual curiosity, strong problem-solving skills, success managing multiple priorities, and working well in a team under deadline pressure. Prior experience may include internships, co-op assignments, summer jobs, and volunteer work, leadership roles in student or college-affiliated organizations, full-time or part-time positions. Work experience related to field of study is desirable.
- *Prior full time experience in finance is considered but not required.
Education / Knowledge / Skills:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree required
- Advanced Degree considered but not required.