Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
Would you like to join a successful, rapidly growing and highly motivated team? We are a forward-thinking, personal lines insurance division of Gallagher and we need an ambitious individual to join our team.
A superb opportunity for someone to build a highly successful career at one of the world’s largest insurance brokers. We are looking for a tenacious closer- with most of the sales leads supplied to you by the company. All we need from you is dynamic thinking and well-honed sales skills, the drive to succeed and the desire to be part of one of best sales teams in the industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Inside Sales Specialist - Personal Lines performs a wide variety of sales and sales prospecting processes. Sells insurance products and services to call-in, walk-in and referred prospects and/or current customers on an inside sales basis.
- Collects prospect information, researches any questions and issues, determines appropriate products and services to offer, works closely with insurance carrier partners to secure coverage and closes sales.
- Cross sells other Company products and services and refers prospects to appropriate business lines. Develops knowledge of insurance products and services.
- High school diploma
- One or more years professional work experience
- Insurance licensing required after employment
- Four year college degree in risk management, business, communications, or other relevant field of study
- Should possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver and ability to present complex insurance concepts to clients in a simple, understandable way
- Demonstrated record of success in a direct to consumer sales role
- Strong computer technical proficiency. Prior experience working with agency management systems, comparative rating software, and Salesforce a strong plus
- P&C Licensed
- One year Insurance Sales experience
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and résumé/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.