Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover yourself as an Inside Sales Representative on our Small Business sales team in Nashville, TN.
Are you a professional who has a solid background in building relationships and a passion for selling and providing best solution for customers?
We are hiring Inside Sales Representatives who have strong organizational, planning, and communication skills with a desire to build successful customer relationships in a transactional and relationship environment. An Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling Dell products and services (via telephone, web, or email) to specified customer segments and ensuring a positive customer experience. This position offers you the opportunity to work in a merit-based environment and utilize your sales experience, while scaling your career into advanced sales and/or leadership in a Fortune 50 company.
The Inside Sales Representative participates in a 4-week sales training program, where you will receive an in-depth training on our products, the Dell sales model and our internal tools. During training you will gain hands on experience with the help of your assigned peer mentor, and by live coaching in the training queue. Additionally, you will have ongoing recursive training throughout the year that will build systematically increase your technical and sales skills.
- Responsible for driving 30-50 inbound/outbound calls and emails with the goal of selling to new prospects and/or upgrading existing customers' products and services.
- Maintain and build relationship while delivering a positive customer experience via the Dell sales model.
- Utilizes a strategic approach to identify, evaluate, and recommend business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests.
- Sell Dell’s full portfolio; Including desktops, laptops, servers, services and accessories to Small Business customers while improving revenue and margin generation.
- Engages cross-functional resources/product specialist to meet individual client requirements.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Familiar with computers and technology, specifically Microsoft Windows operating system and Microsoft Outlook.
- Results-oriented team player
- Strong communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to excel in an ambiguous environment.
- Motivated to exceed goals and develop professional skill set while advancing your career.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Be open to receiving feedback and applying and integrating the feedback to improve results.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment. If you relish building rapport with savvy customers and making sales happen, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.