Tokio Marine Management Associate Program Overview
Become a Tokio Marine subject matter expert in these areas of professional interest: Finance, Internal Audit, Actuarial, Human Resources, and Information Technology. Over the course of 24 months, each participant will move through a customized, rigorous, and performance-focused rotation schedule in one of four possible functional tracks.
Candidates chosen through our highly competitive selection process will be based in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, just outside of Philadelphia for the majority of the 24-month program. Here, participants will partake in a two-week orientation program. In addition to their training at TMNAS, they will have the opportunity to experience Tokio Marine companies abroad.
- Two six-month rotations in tracked functional area
- Monthly half-day in-services for continued leadership development
- Short-term rotation assignment at a global Tokio Marine Group company in one’s functional track
- Participate in Tokio Marine’s premier, global Emerging Leaders Program - a six-month intensive business program for qualified candidates
- Finish second rotation and have a third capstone rotation for learning and functional discipline
- Work on a global desk in a tracked functional area on a short-term rotation at Tokio Marine Holdings in Tokyo, Japan
- Finish participation in the Emerging Leaders Program
- Prepare for Year 3 assignment abroad
Professional Development Planning
Each participant will work with a mentor to create a customized development plan toward relevant professional accreditation (e.g. CPA certification for accountants, CAS certification for actuaries, CIA or CISA certification for internal auditors, PHR certification for HR professionals, etc.) All participants will receive feedback and one-on-one mentoring as well as assessment and performance evaluations. Participants may be offered global placement based on their individual development plan and will continue planning for professional growth beyond the Management Associate Program.