The Portfolio Manager is responsible for the negotiations of all lease terms for existing leases. They must analyze and negotiate lease clauses for existing sites by performing the following duties:
- Determine site value (rent, etc.)
- Negotiate lease terms (daily)
- Administer lease terms (daily)
- Communicate store issues to operations (as needed)
- Determine store size needs and negotiate expansions (as needed)
- Evaluate store performance as it relates to markets/and or centers.
- Prepares lease agreements, records rental receipts, and performs other activities necessary to efficient management of company properties.
- Protect the company’s assets and financial information by ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of internal control procedures, and informing management and/or appropriate officials of potential fraud risk.
Bachelor's degree (BA) from four-year college or university; or three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.