Welcome back and happy first day of class! Start your semester off right by utilizing these six tips to make your new semester your best semester yet.
1. Go to class- This may be simple but it’s important to get up and make it to class.
Even if your professor says attendance is optional it is important to go.
2. Avoid the back rows- Show professors you care about the class by sitting closer to the front of the room.
3. Eat a good breakfast and stay hydrated— Not only is this the most important meal of the day but it is a necessity when your classes are back to back and you may not have time for lunch.
4. Get to know your classmates- You are in class every day with the same people. Get to know them and make your classes enjoyable.
5. Create a schedule- Create an excel sheet with all of your assignments for each class this semester. Sort this sheet by due date, that way you can always stay on top of assignments.
6. Charge your devices- Not all classrooms have outlets available for use. Be sure to charge your computer before class.
You are going to do great this semester. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, the effort you put in will be rewarded.