Beta Alpha Psi is an international honorary and service organization for accounting students and professionals. Since 1978, the Epsilon Omicron chapter has been committed to developing student members who can effectively transition into the accounting profession. Chapter activities are planned to accomplish the following goals:
- Help students build their professional skills.
- Foster interest in current career topics by connecting academic preparation with the practice of accounting.
- Provide an avenue for students to build relationships with accounting professionals.
- Instill a lifelong commitment to service.
Because of its commitment to the goals above, the chapter is recognized nationally as a Superior Chapter.
Beta Alpha Psi sponsors numerous events that provide opportunities for members to develop relationships with prospective employers. Most employers target Beta Alpha Psi members exclusively for the recruiting process because student members likely exceed their minimum hiring requirements.
Interested in Applying?
If you are an accounting major who has:
- Completed ACCT 2110 Principles of Financial Accounting at Auburn University with a “B” or better AND enrolled in ACCT 5110 Intermediate Accounting I, as well as maintain a minimum 3.0 ungapped overall GPA,
- Completed ACCT 5110 (3110) Intermediate Accounting I with an ungapped overall, upper level, and accounting GPA greater than or equal to a 3.0,*
You should receive an application link from Mrs. Lakas in the month before the application deadline (applications are due the first week of fall/spring classes).
Please search your inbox for your personalized link. If you are qualified and you have not received a unique application link in the aforementioned timeframe, please email Mrs. Lakas.
Haven’t completed in ACCT2110, but interested in an accounting career?