The Sam Ginn College of Engineering seeks to hire a highly motivated and hardworking student to assist with general office work and accounting functions.
- This student will work mostly with the Engineering Business Office accountant with
entry-level duties such as purchasing card reconciliation and processing vendor/journal
vouchers, as well as some daily office duties such as mail collection, campus errands,
interaction with visitors and students.
- Additional accounting duties may be added later dependent on candidate’s skill level.
- Preference to those that have completed Intermediate Accounting I.
- The student should have strong communication skills, be proficient in Excel and motivated to learn.
- Compensation is between $9-$12 per hour depending on experience level, and will require 12-15 hours of work each week.
Preference will be given to those who can return to the position in subsequent semesters. Additionally, there is a high likelihood that this position could turn into a graduate assistant assignment upon admission to the MAcc program.