The GA Department of Revenue (The AUDITS Division) has openings for Auditor/Examiner 1 roles in Albany, GA or Columbus, GA AND Savannah, GA.
Why Join the Team?
The Georgia Department of Revenue, works to continuously provide the best customer service in the state. To get there they need exceptionally talented people. If you would like to help them build on their vision of maintaining a highly motivated and well-trained workforce who proudly serves the Georgia residents and business owners, this is your chance to shine!
What do they offer?
- An environment of encouragement and growth
- A chance to make a difference by being a part of a driven and dynamic organization
- Competitive compensation, paid leave, comprehensive benefits package
What qualifications are required?
Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or a related field from an accredited college or university, OR three years’ experience in a related area.
- Prepare financial report concerning operating procedures
- Correspond with taxpayers, their representatives, banking institutions and court offices by either mail, phone or in person
This Auditor/Examiner 1 position operates out of the assigned office; however, a valid Georgia driver’s license is required, as this position will be required to travel at least 25% of the time.
View more details/criteria for the Albany/Columbus, GA opportunity.
View more details/criteria for the Savannah, GA opportunity.
Applications should be submitted by the close of business on Monday, October 19th, 2020.