The first MAcc application deadline is about a month away for the Class of 2023.
Mrs. Hodo will be holding a MAcc Information Session September 21st at 5:00pm (both in-person and Zoom). She will be answering all of your application related questions and will give an overview of the MAcc program and the new application deadlines.
- Graduate School Online Application
- Statement of Purpose
- Names of three recommenders
Note: you do not need to submit your official Auburn University transcripts. The Graduate School will automatically request them on your behalf.
- October 1 - Early admissions
- December 1 - Round 1 Admissions (deadline for guaranteed consideration for graudate assistanship position)
- February 1 - Round 2 Admissions (deadline for scholarship consideration)
- April 1 - Final Round (only if seats are available)
Once your application is received, you will be sent an email to schedule your interview. It is recommended that you schedule your interview as quickly as possible to ensure you get your preferred time slot.
Semester of Enrollment
Summer or fall enrollment is offered. However, 90% of MAcc students begin in the summer semester, which is recommended. Students enrolling fall semester need to plan ahead to make sure they are ready for the CPA Exam spring semester.
Graduate Assistant Applications
As soon as your application is received, you will be sent an email to submit your interest in being considered for a Graduate Assistanship (GA) position. GA positions are awarded based on academic performance and GMAT scores.
Director, Graduate and Online Programs