PCH Hotels and Resorts, Inc., an industry leader in hotel management, has an exciting job opening for a Corporate Accountant to join the Finance team at our Corporate Office located in Mobile, AL. Visit their website for more information about the opportunity and apply today!
The Corporate Accountant is responsible for providing consistent leadership in the financial area of the Corporate Office by maintaining accurate and timely financial reporting. This role oversees the full month-end close process, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank and balance sheet reconciliations, preparing and maintaining certain financial reports, and other duties and responsibilities notated below. Strong Microsoft Excel skills are required.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assists the Corporate Director of Finance in the day-to-day operations of the accounting department
- Manage and post all Month End Journal Entries for the Corporate office
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Create and manage monthly Intercompany Balancing spreadsheets and draft funds
- Prepare month-end reports and send them to hotel leaders and Ownership
- Run hotel financial packages monthly
- Consolidate hotel balance sheets monthly
- Create monthly financial packages for Ownership
- Prepare and send out accounts receivable billing for capital projects
- Assists in the preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Expense prepaid monthly
- Code and input approved invoices into the back-office accounting system, post them to the general ledger, and balance