The Resume Round-Up is a totally flexible way for you to virtually submit your resume to the population of local and regional accounting firms. This week-long "event" is sponsored by Beta Alpha Psi and open to all declared accounting majors & Rising Accountant & Analyst Program members (PREB intending to declare ACCT).
- All Local and Regional firm BAP sponsors + ALL declared accounting majors/RAAP members are invited to participate.
- An opportunity for firms in this category to receive student resumes and schedule a time to network with you.
- Monday, April 17th, 2023 (8:00 AM) through Friday, April 21st, 2023 (5:00 pm)
- Virtually! Although the event is on Handshake, participation will be via CareerFair+. Register on CF+ to upload your current resume. When the event timeframe begins, visit the employer's profile on CF+ to drop your resume to the regional/local firms that you are interested in connecting with, and you will be contacted by them following the event (by the end of the spring term is our expectation).
- Why you should attend:
- The end of the semester is BUSY but making good connections with employers before the end of the semester is very important. Because many small firms don't have SLPs and offers can be given at any time, this is a critical opportunity for students to interact with potential employers (on your terms/schedule) before the summer break. Hit the ground running with these firms prior to the fall Meet the Firms!
- What you need to participate:
- An electronic copy of your resume (PDF format) with a very clearly stated objective. If you need resume help, please make an appointment with a career coach on Handshake prior to the conclusion of the event timeframe.