If an employer inquires about the timing of the spring mini-term classes offered to interns, this is the link to send them! We will also share these dates with employers this summer.
The timing of the spring internship depends on the employer's needs, as we have mini-term classes that accommodate both of the following timings. When you accept an offer, confirm the dates of your work obligation so you can register for the appropriate section of the mini-term courses this fall (more details provided in the fall semester).
Note that you must be working full-time for a minimum of 8 weeks and complete the pre-requisite coursework (Intermediate I & II, Tax I, Audit, and Acct Analytics) to qualify for academic credit (ACCT 4920).
- Traditional internship – Early January until Spring Break OR through March 18th; Mini-term classes will begin March 21st and run through the end of the semester.
- Tax internship - February 7th through April 15th; Split mini-term classes run from January 12th through February 4th and resume from April 18th through the end of the semester.
Any student who wants to enroll in ACCT 4920 must attend the REQUIRED syllabus meeting in late October (official date TBD).
Other Important Dates For Spring 2022:
- January 12th - classes begin
- January 17th - MLK Jr. holiday
- March 7th-11th - spring break
- April 29th - classes end