If an employer inquires about the timing of the spring mini-term classes offered to interns, this link may be sent to them! We will also share these dates with employers this summer.
The timing of the spring internship depends on the employer's needs, as we have mini-term classes that accommodate both of the following timings. When you accept an offer, confirm the dates of your work obligation so you can register for the appropriate section of the mini-term courses this fall (more details provided in the fall semester).
Students must be working full-time for a minimum of 8 weeks and complete the pre-requisite coursework (Intermediate I & II, Tax I, Audit, and Acct Analytics) to qualify for academic credit (ACCT 4920).
Note: The dates listed below are subject to change.
- Traditional internship – Early January until Spring Break OR through March 15th; Mini-term classes will begin March 18th and run through the end of the semester.
- Tax internship - February 5th through April 12th; Split mini-term classes run from January 10th through February 2rd and resume from April 15th through the end of the semester.
Any student who wants to enroll in ACCT 4920 must attend the REQUIRED syllabus meeting on October 25th from 5:00 - 6:00 PM in Lowder 110.
Other Important Dates For Spring 2024:
- January 10th - classes begin
- January 15th - MLK Jr. holiday
- March 4th-8th - spring break
- April 26th - classes end