Warren Averett is looking for an audit associate to work at their Birmingham office. The ideal candidate will have completed an internship and be eligible to sit for the CPA exam.
- Prepare first year audit sections under supervision
- Assist internal control procedure testing and financial statement line item walk-throughs
- Interface with clients to gather supporting documentation
- Create sample selections to test audit areas
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with eligibility to sit for the CPA exam
- Knowledge of GAAP and GAAS
- Knowledge of a variety of software packages, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with staff and clients
- Ability to travel overnight, as required
Click here to view the position on Handshake.