Regions Bank is looking to fill their entry-level Corporate Compliance Analyst role within the regulatory compliance area of the bank located in Birmingham. Business majors of any type are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in this position, you can apply on the Regions website. If you have questions about this role, email Cecil Williams, Chief Privacy Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Regions, the Compliance Analyst III is a second line of defense risk management function that ensures the development and maintenance of a strong compliance culture by developing and maintaining a program infrastructure that identifies, measures and monitors compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and rules that govern a specific line of business. Associates at this level should have full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products, and are also considered analytical or procedural experts within a specific line of business.
- Maintains a proficient knowledge of rules and regulations and their impact on products, services and operations for a specific line of business
- Establishes line of business partnerships and serving as a subject matter expert to the business groups on issues related to compliance
- Conducts research of laws and regulations that impact compliance to include monitoring for new laws and regulations or changes to existing laws and regulations and providing communication to appropriate lines of business which will be impacted by these changes
- Administers a monitoring and testing program to ensure effective compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Gathers information requested by regulatory agencies
- Focuses on the resolution of complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes
- May supervise day-to-day work of other professional level compliance associates
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
- Bachelor’s degree
Skills and Competencies
- Strong Communication skills
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory environment as it relates to compliance in a particular line of business
- Deadline driven
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Data Analytics