To apply to the Master of Real Estate Development program, you must complete the Auburn
University Graduate School Application for Admission. Please note that the Graduate School requires a non-refundable $60 application fee
($70 for international applicants). Your application will not be processed until the
fee has been paid.
Additionally, please note that upon acceptance to the program, a $500 non-refundable
deposit is required to secure a place in the upcoming class.
How to Apply
Our admissions process allows you to start your application immediately without waiting
to accumulate the necessary documents (i.e. prior college or university transcripts,
recommendation letters, etc.). Complete your application by following the steps below:
- Create your Graduate School online account.
- Log into your Graduate School online account.
- You can access the Auburn University Graduate School online application anytime using
your assigned personal identification number (PIN) to complete the Application for Admission. Your PIN is provided via email directly from the Graduate School.
- Complete the Graduate School Application for Admission. The Application for Admission requires the following (you can return to complete
any section at any time):
- Biographical Information
- Contact Information
- Admissions Information (Note: Planned Course of Study selection should be Real Estate Development / Masters (Interdepartmental))
- Additional Information
- Educational Background (Note: You will be required to upload unofficial transcripts
from institutions you previously attended.)
- Test Score (self reported) (Note: Test scores are not required for Master of Real
- Real Estate Development
- Pay your application fee and schedule your MRED interview.
- The application fee for domestic applications is $60 and $70 for international applicants.
- The Master of Real Estate Development program is notified once your application fee
is paid to the Graduate School. The Executive Programs Office will then contact you
to schedule an interview (in person or by phone) for admission.
- Official transcripts are required only if admitted to the program.
Our goal is to admit the best students possible so our admissions policy is deliberately
flexible. We accept applications on an ongoing basis but encourage early application
to increase the probability of admission to the upcoming cohort.
Seat Confirmation Fee
Upon acceptance to the program, a $500 non–refundable fee is required to secure a
place in the upcoming class. This fee is not applied to tuition balance.